Your phone is one of your most-used tools for daily life, yet its usually either in your pocket or in the way. Wall Mount takes your phone off the kitchen counter, bathroom sink, or workbench, and makes it safe, viewable, and accessible.
SLIMLINK: A MAGICAL CONNECTION SYSTEM
- Built-in magnetic attachment technology (called SlimLink™) is ultra secure and feels like magic
- Works with Peak Design Cases and MagSafe* phones/cases
- Attachment/detachment is instant and 1-handed
- Holds phone in portrait or landscape mode
ENDLESS MOUNTING POSSIBILITIES
- Designed to go anywhere in your home, office, shop, and beyond
- Installs on a wide variety of flat surfaces - wall, mirror, tile, and more
*MagSafe is registered trademark of Apple, Inc.
CLEAN MINIMALIST DESIGN
- Low-profile, aesthetically clean design looks natural in your home
- Wrapped in beautiful, high-performance nylon canvas fabric
- Available in Charcoal or White to compliment a wide variety of surfaces
BUILT TO LAST
- Weatherproof, durable nylon canvas fabric resists stains and abrasion
- Strong, durable 3M E-series adhesive
- Premium materials and stout construction mean this mount will last for many phones to come
- Guaranteed for life, like all Peak Design products
- Works with any phone with a Peak Design Case or Universal Adapter
- Also works with any MagSafe phone or case
- Best results on smooth, flat, hard surfaces like metal, tile, mirrors, glass, drywall, and appliances
- Inconsistent adhesion to textured surfaces like stucco, plaster
- Intended for interior mounting applications
- 3M E-series adhesive optimizes for durable bond with worry-free removal
- Can be safely removed without leaving damage or residue (see SPECS tab for instructions)
"We strive to leave this planet better than we found it. We are aware that making and shipping things harms the environment. Offsetting this impact is a responsibility we feel as both a company and individuals. We donate 1% of our revenue to environmental nonprofits. We also guarantee our products for life, and refurbish broken items to keep them in use and out of landfills. We can and will do much more."
"It is Peak Design’s job to take responsibility for the impact we have environmentally and socially. This means understanding and accounting for a product’s entire lifecycle, from complex supply chain to design that extends usefulness as long as possible. It also means policies and advocacy that aim to improve the lives of our employees, contractors, customers, and people the planet over.
Our Environmental and Social Responsibility Strategy is a natural outgrowth of our mission."