OUR MOUNTS, WITH ANY PHONE
Got a phone model that we don't make a case for? No sweat. Simply get a 3rd party case (see compatibility notes below) and stick this adapter onto the back of it. Voila, you've unlocked the entire Peak Design Mobile ecosystem.
UNLOCK THE PEAK DESIGN ECOSYSTEM
- Make almost any phone compatible with Peak Design Mobile mounts & accessories
- Installs on smooth, flat, non-porous and non-textured 3rd party phone cases
- Connects to all Peak Design Mobile mounts & accessories
- Built-in magnetic locking technology (called SlimLink™) is ultra secure and feels like magic
- Wireless charging may not be optimal/possible for some phone models
WORKS WITH MAGSAFE*
- Compatible with MagSafe accessories
- Wireless charging may not be possible or optimal with adapter installed
*MagSafe is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc.
SLIM, DURABLE, GOOD-LOOKIN'
- Slim 2.6mm profile adds minimal bulk to your phone
- Nylon canvas fabric shell is weatherproof, 100% recycled, and Bluesign-approved
EASY, SECURE INSTALLATION
- Installs with ultra-strong, ultra-durable, weatherproof 3M VHB adhesive
- Includes alignment jig to optimize install process
- Adheres to smooth, non-textured, non-porous case materials like hard plastic and metal
- Not recommended for soft or rubbery surfaces like silicone or leather
- Requires 5.6cm x 5.6cm (2.2" x 2.2") of flat space on your case
- Adhering directly to your phone is not recommended
- Designed for 1-time installation—safe removal possible, but reattachment is not
- Attaching to unintended locations or materials may be possible, but may result in improper adhesion and/or surface damage
- Use with tablets or other devices not recommended and may result in damage to your device
"We strive to leave this planet better than we found it. We are aware that making and shipping things harms the environment. Offsetting this impact is a responsibility we feel as both a company and individuals. We donate 1% of our revenue to environmental nonprofits. We also guarantee our products for life, and refurbish broken items to keep them in use and out of landfills. We can and will do much more."
"It is Peak Design’s job to take responsibility for the impact we have environmentally and socially. This means understanding and accounting for a product’s entire lifecycle, from complex supply chain to design that extends usefulness as long as possible. It also means policies and advocacy that aim to improve the lives of our employees, contractors, customers, and people the planet over.
Our Environmental and Social Responsibility Strategy is a natural outgrowth of our mission."