MORE RIDING, LESS FUTZING
Having a bulky, cumbersome phone mount on your bike is annoying, distracting, and unsafe. Peak Design Motorcycle Mounts maximize your phone's security and usability with a minimal footprint.
SLIMLINK: A BULLETPROOF CONNECTION SYSTEM
- Magnetic locking technology (called SlimLink™) is ultra secure and feels like magic
- No-look, 1-handed phone attachment and removal
- Phone is held in place rigidly yet accessible with the press of a button
- Rugged enough for any ride
- Easily connect/disconnect phone with gloves on
BUILT TO LAST
- Premium materials and stout construction mean this mount will last for many phones to come
- Guaranteed for life, like all Peak Design products
ULTIMATE VIBRATION PROTECTION
- Best-in-class vibration isolator prevents damage to delicate phone components
- Road-tested for thousands of miles with diverse terrains, bikes, and phone models
- Mounting arm has 180-degrees of rotation for optimal phone placement and viewing angle
- Holds phone in portrait or landscape mode
- Requires a Peak Design Case, or Universal Adapter (sold separately)
- Fits any bike that has (or can be outfitted with) a hollow steering stem nut (inner diameter 13mm-26mm)
- Don't have clip-on style bars? Get the Motorcycle Bar Mount.
"We strive to leave this planet better than we found it. We are aware that making and shipping things harms the environment. Offsetting this impact is a responsibility we feel as both a company and individuals. We donate 1% of our revenue to environmental nonprofits. We also guarantee our products for life, and refurbish broken items to keep them in use and out of landfills. We can and will do much more."
"It is Peak Design’s job to take responsibility for the impact we have environmentally and socially. This means understanding and accounting for a product’s entire lifecycle, from complex supply chain to design that extends usefulness as long as possible. It also means policies and advocacy that aim to improve the lives of our employees, contractors, customers, and people the planet over.
Our Environmental and Social Responsibility Strategy is a natural outgrowth of our mission."