EXAMPLE CAMERA CARRY
- Mirrorless camera body/lens + 4-5 extra lenses & accessories
- DJI Mavic drone + controller, batteries, charger & accessories
- Crop-sensor DSLR/lens + 3-4 extra lenses & accessories
- DLSR camera body/lens + 2-3 extra lens
- Fits a full-frame DSLR + 70-200 pro lens + another lens & accessories
EXAMPLE EVERYDAY CARRY
- 13-15" laptop, notebook, lunch, jacket, wallet, phone, keys, sunglasses, passport
- A solid 12-er of cold snacks (aka beer) + 4 white claws to boot
For more example loadouts, check out Mariah's Loadouts on Youtube.
"We strive to leave this planet better than we found it. We are aware that making and shipping things harms the environment. Offsetting this impact is a responsibility we feel as both a company and individuals. We donate 1% of our revenue to environmental nonprofits. We also guarantee our products for life, and refurbish broken items to keep them in use and out of landfills. We can and will do much more."
"It is Peak Design’s job to take responsibility for the impact we have environmentally and socially. This means understanding and accounting for a product’s entire lifecycle, from complex supply chain to design that extends usefulness as long as possible. It also means policies and advocacy that aim to improve the lives of our employees, contractors, customers, and people the planet over.
Our Environmental and Social Responsibility Strategy is a natural outgrowth of our mission."